Starfish.

The personal and introspective musings of an all-too-tongue-and-cheek college girl.

3/22/2009

I'm yelling this.

For some reason, I woke up in an awful, depressed mood and I haven't been able to shake it all day. I wish that I had control over my dreams. The only thing keeping me down is the pain from those stupid nightmares and dreams of a time when things were simpler and I had people I could trust.


In light of recent events and my current emotional state, here's what I'd like to say if given the chance.


You are being a belligerent asshole. You are selfish, uncaring, inconsiderate, self-serving, and I am so mad at you right now that I'd probably knock the shit out of you if given the chance. I gave you too many chances and choices and you threw it all back in my face, and for that you deserve to be in a lot of pain. I hope its hurting you. I'm angry at you for the things you've done and I'm not sure how to handle that anger right now. I want you to know that you owe me more of an apology than I'll ever get from you, and until you are ready to own up to the shit and hell you've put me through, don't expect a damn thing from me.








I feel better now.
Anybody have anything to get off their chest?
Leave it as a comment and consider your burden lighter.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2009 12:46:00 AM , Blogger savia said...

Fuckity fuck fuck motherfucker FUCK!

Ahhhh. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home