Starfish.

The personal and introspective musings of an all-too-tongue-and-cheek college girl.

3/19/2009

Dayquil, I heart thee.

I love Laurie Notaro.

I've always been kind of a sucker for authors like Erma Bombeck who write hilarious prose on their lives. Laurie Notaro's is a little more tongue-and-cheek, and her view on things like flippy hair and giant kitchen-raiding rats named Molly keep my attention almost as well as the blogs I frequent (all hail The Bloggess and SFLovestory!)

In honor of that, I'm asking that you go out and find yourself a copy of We Though You'd Be Prettier. Its awesome.



Also, I still have the cough from hell.
I think possibly that I may have broken my lungs.
And you know what? I don't even smoke. Whattheeff.


In other news, I'm avoiding the Wal-Mart tonight. Apparently some gang members have been informed that for initiation they must shoot three women at a local Wally World. Or so I've been told by mass text messages/e-mails/anonymous tipsters. I'm a sucker for suspicious stuff the truth.



Help a girl out and mail me some Dayquil.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home