Starfish.

The personal and introspective musings of an all-too-tongue-and-cheek college girl.

3/15/2009

Etsy, you make my life miserable/awesome.

I am wholly capable of going long periods of time without spending money.
Sure, I have things that automatically come out of my account every month, but those are for bills and things that are unavoidable. I can go months without eating at restaurants, going shopping, and anything else that costs me.

So why did I just get on Etsy to order birthday presents for my best friend and end up buying myself this piano ring?


I'm still sick, bee-tee-dubs.
It hurts like crazy to talk/sing/make any kind of noise involving vocal chords, and on top of that, I have this awesome cough that makes me sound like a 5-pack-a-day chain smoker. Awesome.

To combat this, I'm guzzling liquid Dayquil (which numbs your throat when swallowed, as opposed to waiting an hour for relief with the liquigels) and reading The Bloggess in chronological order. Hooray for Jenny!




Somebody, bring me tofu-chicken noodle soup.
And a big, HUGE Diet Coke.
Thanks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home