Starfish.

The personal and introspective musings of an all-too-tongue-and-cheek college girl.

3/15/2009

I have wayyyy too much time on my hands.

Um, Google AdSense makes me laugh really, really hard.

Right now, at this second, it has two ads for Christian stuff, an ad for Obama, and two more for cough suppressants. Apparently, that is all that is relevant for my blog. Thanks, GoogleAdSense.


And hey, in case you were wondering, the pennies I make off of ad revenue are going into my savings account to one day help (slightly) in paying off the college loans I am currently accruing at a massive rate. So you're putting me through school. And for that, I love you.

In other news, and I promise this is my last post for today, my dad, younger brother and I are enjoying our normal "family Sunday time" by watching Gangland. So our lovely family quality moments? Full of blood, shootings, gang violence, and people with protected identities (blurred out face AND voice transformers). Sweet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home