Starfish.

The personal and introspective musings of an all-too-tongue-and-cheek college girl.

3/26/2009

Alert!

Alright, so...

I'm in the process of making my blog into a better, bigger blog. Something that allows for more traffic and ads and a layout that I actually want that won't make you, the reader, feel that your retinas are burning off your face.

So, thanks to Sweetney and her awesome new project, SweetBlog, I'm getting a gorgeous makeover and switching to TypePad! As a result, my blog is gonna be a little bit wonked out for awhile tomorrow, but never fear, I'm coming back with a vengeance. And if you like what you see when the redesign comes up, head on over to SweetBlog and talk to the ladies about your own makeover/redesign!

See ya in a few!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home